[GRASS-dev] Proposal for GSoC idea on INSPIRE

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 07:00:22 PST 2014

Hi All,

I'd like to bring a proposal for the forthcoming GSoC, that is the support
for INSPIRE. This proposal is twofold, one regarding the metadata support,
the other regarding the support for the data transformation to meet the
inspire schema. I would like to know your opinion before drafting the idea
into the trac. I'm willing to mentor for the INSPIRE POV, and since I'm
working at JRC I have the opportunity to take advantage of a direct contact
with the very people who are developing the Directive. Martin Landa kindly
made himself available to co-mentor from the GRASS POV.

cheers,
madi

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.