[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r60679 - grass/trunk/lib/python/script

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Tue Jul 1 16:10:29 PDT 2014

Martin Landa wrote:

> beside remaining compilation errors [1], wingrass 71 still (after
> weeks!!!) even doesn't start...

Does anyone want to test the attached patch?

In particular, it needs to be tested with a Python script invoking an
exe with arguments containing characters which are likely to be
meaningful to the shell, including:

d.text or r.support may be useful as test cases.

But in the longer term, should we be claiming to support a platform
for which we appear to have no active developers?