[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] os.environ['GRASS_REGION'] Error

Javier Martínez-López javi.martinez.lopez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:42:42 PDT 2014

Solved! Margherita pointed out that the original script was messing up
the values of the projection because in one of the testing versions I
was using integer values instead of characters for the region
resolution parameter, and since then the script started giving this
error, which I did not noticed. That is why it was running in one
machine and not in the other one...

This is the test script about parallel computing using different
regions [1]. I will test it and let you know if it works with a large
segmentation processing job.

Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Javier