[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-Dev] [GSoc] Compiling GRASS GIS on Android

Barun Paudel paudel.barun4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 06:07:02 PST 2014

Hi,

I am  Barun, third year student following B.Sc.in IT(Hons) specializing in
Software Engineering.I was familiarizing myself  going through the Idea
list for GSoC 2014.
And i got myself really interested on porting GRASS to Android.I am
familiar with Android development.And i am really interested to work on
compiling GRASS GIS on Android even lthough i am quiet new to GRASS dev.
I would be grateful  to discuss more about this with the mentor.

  Warm Regards!
  Barun

Barun Paudel
Mobile       +94(0)71 654 6939