[GRASS-dev] g.mremove: adding 'map name exclusion pattern' option

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:04:00 PDT 2014

Hi Paulo,

There was no response in 5 days, you should create ticket for this,
otherwise we will forgot about it. I'm just adding some notes here.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Paulo van Breugel

>  Hi,
>
> Would it be difficult to add an option to use 'map name exclusion
> patterns' like is available in g.mlist?

I'm always very confused when switching between g.mlist and g.mremove. The
parameters are almost the same, yet different.

g.mlist type=rast pattern="tmp_*"

g.mremove rast="tmp_*"

>  In the meantime, is it possible to exclude maps using regular expression
> in g.mremove?
>
> Not sure, regular expressions are very bad at negative expressions/matches.

Vaclav

 Best