[GRASS-dev] g.mlist list multiple types from all mapsets

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Sun May 25 04:45:52 PDT 2014

Martin,

g.mlist already has -t flag for printing element types.
rast/x at g6
vect/b at g6
vect/obce6 at g6
vect/kltm50 at PERMANENT

Regarding all mapsets search, it should be (1) because a new flag for all
mapsets & mapset=. (default for the current mapset) have a conflict meaning
and can be confusing. Maybe, mapset=- (minus)?

Curious why we need all mapsets search..

Huidae