[GRASS-dev] g.mlist list multiple types from all mapsets

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri May 30 18:35:18 PDT 2014

Hi,

I don't think that there will be any issue but to introduce the idea how
testing can be used, I added a test of the most essential functionality of
g.list. Once g.list is replaced by g.mlist, the test can be used to ensure
that old g.list functionality works as expected. (In fact I used g.mlist
output as a reference in test, so it is already tested.)

This is more a proof of concept but it serves its purpose at the same time.
Feel free to comment or try to add your tests. You don't have to bother
with things like a location etc. Just expect that you are in a (empty)
user1 mapset of nc_smp location and run the tests there (not in your
precious production location). In the future, these things will be
hopefully managed by the testing framework. You can even write in bash if
you have ideas what or how to test (it will be converted to Python later).

Vaclav

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/general/g.list/test_g_list.py?rev=60619