[GRASS-dev] addons dependencies

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:38:35 PST 2014

Hi all,

one student of mine rewrote `r.surf.nnbathy` and `v.surf.nnbathy` to
Python for GRASS 7. The modules are using it's own little python
library/module to perform computation. I wonder how to deal with such
issues in addons regarding `g.extension`. I can see two options:

1) to put both modules and lib to one place, where ? (raster X vector)
2) put `r.surf.nnbathy` to raster and `v.surf.nnbathy` to vector
2a) where to put lib (/lib?) and how to install it via g.extension

The second option would require to introduce into g.extension some
mechanism of dependencies.

Any idea, opinion? Thanks in advance, Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa