[GRASS-dev] weren't r.stream going to core? was: r.stream.* problems on Ubuntu when installed via g.extensions

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:19:47 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 6:22 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> [...]
>
> > Concerning the release branch of GRASS 7, in r59606 the r.stream.*
> > modules got disabled.
> > If they are not yet production ready, should we move them back to Addons?
>
> MarkusM: Is there any chance to fix them before releasing G70?
>
> If not I would suggest to move them back to Addons... Martin
>

> Can I urge please to take a decision, either ways.

Thank you,
madi

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.