[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2443: r.in.srtm.region add-on updates for 7.1svn

Andy Wickert wickert at colorado.edu
Tue Oct 28 09:03:44 PDT 2014

Dear GRASS-dev,

Just sending a nudge about this issue. Since I have fixed the code but
there has been no response, could someone advise me if opening a ticket is
not the best way to communicate an improvement to GRASS? I certainly know
that everyone is busy.

Thanks,

Andy

---
Andrew D. Wickert
INSTAAR & Geological Sciences, University of Colorado Boulder
Now at:
Universität Potsdam
Institut für Erd- und Umweltwissenschaften
Haus 29, Rm. 153
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 24-25
14476 Potsdam-Golm, Deutschland