[GRASS-dev] Tests down to 58% (from 81%)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 4 08:18:50 PDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just to let you know in case you haven't noticed, something between r61753
> and 61763 broke a lot of temporal tests.

... "excellent", in a sense that your test suite starts to catch new issues!

We can narrow that down to r61760-r61763, before it was PNG driver stuff etc.

one wish:

> http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2014-08-27-07-00/report_for_nc_spm_08_grass7_nc/testfiles.html
> http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2014-08-28-07-00/report_for_nc_spm_08_grass7_nc/testfiles.html

Since you track "success" or "failed", could you please add an
additional column to retain the last rev number of "success" (maybe as
link to trac changeset)? Then one could easily navigate to the
subsequent changes.

thanks
Markus