[GRASS-dev] Tests down to 58% (from 81%)

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 5 13:18:17 PDT 2014

I have hopefully fixed the issues that caused the failure of tests in
r61806 and added some additional shell test files to the testsuite in
r61807.

Regarding the tests, can you please install python-ply (PLY[1] package
for temporal algebra lex and yacc parser) at the test server, so that
the temporal algebra tests will work, at least most of them?

Best regards
Soeren

[1] http://www.dabeaz.com/ply/