[GRASS-dev] What is the status of g.list, g.remove, g.mlist and g.mremove?

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:54:27 PDT 2014

Hi,

I don't think there is any ticket for it. Was it a blocker for 7.0.0? I
created a new ticket for this (http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2414).

There are two major changes:
1. By default, g.mlist prints machine friendly outputs without -p while
g.mlist -p mimics g.list outputs using a pager.
2. g.mremove consolidated multiple options into the type= option.

If merging these modules was planned for 7.0.0 and there are no objections,
I can replace them.

Regards,
Huidae