[GRASS-dev] Linke turbidity in r.sun.daily

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Thu Apr 9 14:32:57 PDT 2015

@Vaclav, Anna: ping

May I push changes for the r.sun.daily script in the add-ons repository?

Nikos

ps- What are the team's "feelings" about switching the project to git, at
some point?

* Nikos Alexandris <nik at nikosalexandris.net> [2015-03-28 12:49:39 +0200]:

> Vaclav Petras:

> >> Misjudgement, lead by the comment "...or something in GRASS6.x".
> >> Added
> >> back.
>
> Nikos Alexandris:
>
> > I didn't test this carefully, seems it doesn't work (for me). ToDo.
>
> It works for daily maps.  It doesn't, of course, for example when
> requesting 'glob_rad=' which returns the sum of all requested daily
> maps.  I know, we have the t.* stuff, which is the way to get monthly
> maps or else.
>
> However, it would be nice if we can make it more easy to use, for
> example, monthly "Linke T" maps. Say, for day 1 to day 31 use
> linke_January, for day 32 to day... use linke_February and so on.  --
> Comments?
>
> Nikos

Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing Scientist, Dr
Themidos 3, 42100, Trikala, Greece
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3