[GRASS-dev] Fwd: Re: [SAC] Upgrading Trac/SVN VM

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:03:53 PDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Trac 1.0.5. Live preview for the tickets, side-by-side wiki page live
> > previews, clickable keywords in tickets!
>
> Yes, really nice.

More: editing ticket comments (should be used if you do typo), changes
since the last visit highlighted in the timeline

> And we could enhance the ticket overview reports to include the
> "keywords" column (I tried but didn't figure out a working syntax,
> perhaps the reports need to be redefined?).

I don't have an idea how this works but I definitively like the reports
with keywords, although it is longer. I would also wish to refine the
report with my parameters (turn report into query) but this does not seem
to be possible.