[GRASS-dev] grass.osgeo.org contains harmful programs

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Aug 9 14:11:12 PDT 2015

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Anna Petrášová <kratochanna at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in google chrome on Windows machine, I am getting big red screen "The site
> ahead contains harmful programs". Details:

... I spent several hours on this issue and did not identify any problem.
Again: the CMS is also updated to the latest version. File locally
checked for modification. CSS Stylesheets manually checked for
injection.

New - thanks to Martin Spott we have now https:// support for
https://grass.osgeo.org/
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_Page

This will hopefully help to solve the current blacklisting by Google.

Markus

PS: If anyone has a scanner, please scan the site. Just to exclude any
issue which we didn't manage to identify so far.