[GRASS-dev] Grass flyer

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Tue Aug 25 05:52:58 PDT 2015

Hello Moritz,
thank you for your quick reaction,

Le mardi 25 août 2015 à 14:37 +0200, Moritz Lennert a écrit :
> - I don't think that history should take such a place on a promotional
> flyer. Actually, I don't think this section should be there at all.
> Possibly just mention GRASS' age to show its historical stability.

I partly share your opinion, this section could be severely shrinked.

> - Is this meant as a flyer to be distributed in A4 format, or is it
> meant as tri-fold ? If the latter, don't you think it is a bit annoying
> to have text and image across folds ?

it's actually a triptycal leaflet (the central image being the "cover"),
but folds follow the length of the sheet, the idea is to make an
attractive --at least striking-- format.

> - Would it be possible/interesting to elaborate a black and white version ?

yes, and it's particularly important for illustrations : their b&w
version should be carefully adjusted to be printable on e.g. a standard
laser black printer. Later on, when the layout is fixed, we should also
care for technical margins (reduce to printable area).

Yours,
V.