[GRASS-dev] Seasonal temporal granularity

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:02:47 PDT 2015

Ciao Luca,

Just following the example in t.rast.aggregate.ds manual page, I added a
section for seasonal aggregation [0] to the "Temporal data processing"
wiki, showing how to get astro_seasonal aggregation from a daily time
series. I guess you already solved the problem, but at least it is there
for future reference :)

It would be awesome, anyway, to have astro_season as a predefined
granularity!! Way more simple!!!

Cheers,
Vero

[0]