[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Feb 4 06:59:56 PST 2015

Hello Anna,

sorry for this mistake, can't really figure out where the error comes
from, probably when I turned the native svg to indexed colors png, but
the background should have kept pure white. I'll fix it as soon as
possible.
Of course removing the white bg and set it to transparent is straight
too.

Vincent.