[GRASS-dev] Building GRASS packages from tarball on Launchpad

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 00:34:37 PST 2015

Hi,

> Sorry for late response, I have missed your emails somehow.
> Try to install 'dpatch' package on your system.

ops, you are right. Unfortunately the command now fails with:

$ git-buildpackage --git-debian-branch=master --git-builder="debuild
-S -sa" --git-ignore-new
dpkg-source -b pkg-grass
dpkg-source: info: using options from pkg-grass/debian/source/options:
--extend-diff-ignore=(^|/)(config\.sub|config\.guess|mswindows/osgeo4w/grass.tmpl|config.log)$
dpkg-source: error: can't build with source format '3.0 (native)':
native package version may not have a revision
dpkg-buildpackage: error: dpkg-source -b pkg-grass gave error exit status 255
debuild: fatal error at line 1376:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -d -us -uc -S -sa failed
gbp:error: 'debuild -S -sa' failed: it exited with 29

Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa