[GRASS-dev] winGRASS 64bit

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Fri Feb 27 18:22:56 PST 2015

Martin Landa wrote:

> >> "undefined reference to __imp_xxxx" usually means that it found the
> >> import library but not the corresponding DLL.
> >
> > right, it seems to be this case. Thanks for hint, Martin
>
> regex-devel contains just a static library. Is it possible to solve
> compilation issue somehow or do I need DLL lib?

If they're following the same naming conventions as Linux
distributions, there should be a corresponding "regex" package
containing the DLL.

Running software which uses the regex functions would only need the
"regex" package, while compiling it would need both the "regex" and
"regex-devel" packages.