[GRASS-dev] grass on launchpad

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 03:25:17 PST 2015

Hi,

> currently we have recipe to build relbr7 [1] which points to base
> branch SVN [2]. To build package for beta4 I need to create a new
> recipe and register a new base branch which points to svn tagged
> branch [3], is it right? Any comments from our Launchpad gurus are
> highly welcome:-)

any idea? Currently we have 7.0 series [1] which points to
releasebranch_70 [2]. Based on that I will set up daily builds for
grass-devel. The next step is to add grass70 package to grass-stable
which will be built on request based on 7.0.0beta4, RC1, 7.0.0... Any
hints how to set it up?

Thanks, Martin

[1] https://launchpad.net/grass/7.0
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/~grass/grass/releasebranch_7_0