[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:48:28 PST 2015

Happy to help for ISIS banner modification,
we first need a main banner though.

What are the working options so far? Is there a consensus on something we
can submit now as a first try?

I am happy to give a +1 to Vincent's banner most people preferred (see
earlier emails), and we modify it once or twice according to reactions on
this discussion.

Comments anyone?

----