[GRASS-dev] All Python addons are missing

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 03:30:32 PDT 2015

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 4:49 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,

> > http://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass7/logs/d.vect.thematic2.log
>
> btw, I am getting strange error on server when compiling relbr70:
>
> ```
> GRASS GIS 7.0.1svn r65457 compilation log
> Started compilation: Sun Jun 14 10:16:48 CEST 2015
> --
> Errors in:
> /opt/src/grass70_release/lib/python/gunittest
> --
> In case of errors please change into the directory with error and run
> 'make'.
> If you get multiple errors, you need to deal with them in the order they
> appear in the error log. If you get an error building a library, you will
> also get errors from anything which uses the library.
> --
> Finished compilation: Sun Jun 14 10:16:57 CEST 2015
> make: *** [default] Error 1
> ```
>
> but this directory doesn't exist
>
> ```
> cd lib/python/gunittest
> -bash: cd: lib/python/gunittest: No such file or directory
> ```

The build for gunittest dir was requested in the Makefile. This was caused
by accidental backport in r65439. Pietro, svn st and svn diff are your
friends :)

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_7_0/lib/python/Makefile?annotate=blame&rev=65439
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/65439
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/65461