[GRASS-dev] grass bug tracker: any action not forwarded to ticket reporter anymore?

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Jun 14 14:00:45 PDT 2015

Markus Neteler wrote
> On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 10:44 PM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <

> hellik@

> > wrote:
>> Markus Neteler wrote
>>>
>>> To me trac's behaviour looks normal, no issue.
>>> Do you have a concrete example?
>>
>> some examples:
>>
>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2505#comment:5
>
> This I got:
>

> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 7:33 PM, GRASS GIS <

> trac@

> > wrote:
>> #2505: v.build.polylines options aren't working
>> --------------------------+---------------------------------
>>   Reporter:  hellik       |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
>>       Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
>>  Component:  Vector       |    Version:  svn-releasebranch70
>> Resolution:               |   Keywords:  v.build.polylines
>>        CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  All
>> --------------------------+---------------------------------
>>
>> Comment (by mlennert):
>>
>>  Can we close this ?
>>
>> --
>> Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2505#comment:5>
>> GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>

> ... so as expected (for me).
>
> [,,,]
>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2662#comment:5
>
> Yes, also this one came like the others.
> Maybe a local issue at your end?
>
> Markus

thanks for checking on your side.

this is the entry in the dev-ML?

if I remember right, I got directly a mail/notification from trac about any
action on tickets I'm involved (and a second time by dev-ML).

I've monitored the spam/unkown folder in my email account, but I don't get
such messages any more.

-----
best regards
Helmut