[GRASS-dev] Planning GRASS GIS 6.4.5 release

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Mon Jun 22 07:57:40 PDT 2015

Thank you Moritz for your reply,
not the most elegant but surely the quickest way :
here you can download a full test directory [27MB] (db links were
removed because initial data is stored in a postgres db).

http://www.toraval.fr/telec/L3.tar.gz

Open workspace_L3z.gxw, and try to edit any vector map the way I
described in my previous post. Let me know if you have the same issue.

V.