[GRASS-dev] "Complete basic cartography suite in GRASS GIS wxGUI Map Display"

Dp Docs sdpan21 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 01:33:38 PDT 2015

Hi,
I Am an undergrad. student from IIIT Hyderabad,India. I believe I have
good Programming Knowledge in languages like Python, C/C++. I have
Already Done Some Projects in these Languages. I have practical
knowledge in wxPython. I want to work on this Project as a pat of GSOC
2015. I want to know whether someone is already committed to this
Project or not? I also want to know how to get the mentor's contact
regarding this Project. I have some Technical Doubts which I would
like to ask them.
Thanks
Durgesh Pandey.