[GRASS-dev] QGIS GRASS Plugin Upgrade Crowdfunding

Pietro peter.zamb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:00:14 PDT 2015

Hi Radim,

together with Francesco Geri, last week we started to write a first
draft that generate the GUI for the GRASS module dynamically (based on
the xml generated with: --interface-description), so far it is based
on grass7 but should work also on grass6 (not tested, should be enough
to backport the pygrass.modules.Module class).

Best regards

Pietro