[GRASS-dev] Linke turbidity in r.sun.daily

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:34:20 PDT 2015

nik at nikosalexandris.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Disregard the previous one. This one without old 'rast' entries
(instead,
> > > new 'raster').
> > >
> > > Looks OK (I'm only looking at the source code). Just few things:
>
>  ^^^--- please check your mail clients settings -- first line of your
> replies get's added to the original sender. I'd like to know if it's
> something messy in my side!

The test line.

Sorry about that. I remember your about it but I did not figure out what's
happening. I'm using Gmail which does a lot of weird things since they
switched to rich text as default. I'm trying to remove formatting but
sometimes I forget and I don't know if it is actually helpful.

In Gmail I can see my lines as mine but mailing list sees this in the way
you see it:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2015-March/074662.html

Well, now I tried with removed formatting and blank line after last line
with > character, so let's see.