[GRASS-dev] t.connect test for rasters takes over 3 hours to execute

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 04:50:18 PDT 2015

Hi Vaclav,
Many thanks for this report. This is really strange, i never run in
such problems and cannot reproduce this (3h execution time) on AMD
Phenom II with Ubuntu 12.04, AMD FX8350 with Ubuntu 14.04 and google
cloud compute engine with Ubuntu 14.04 and debian.
However, on my machines (AMD Phenom II with Ubuntu 12.04, AMD FX8350
with Ubuntu 14.04 ) the g.remove process segfaults most of the time
when called from PyGRASS?? And i have no idea why.

I will try to investigate this on different computers in my Institute.

Best regards
Soeren