[GRASS-dev] Errored: GRASS-GIS/grass-ci#225 (master - a69e8aa)

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:10:39 PDT 2015

This seems like an issue with connection between Travis and package
archives. See the error messages from Travis below. It complies fine for me
with and without LAPACK and BLAS.

Vaclav

Err http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ppa/ubuntu/ precise/main
libspatialite5 amd64 4.1.0-2~precise1
Unable to connect to ppa.launchpad.net:http:
Err http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ppa/ubuntu/ precise/main libproj-dev
amd64 4.8.0-3~precise2
Unable to connect to ppa.launchpad.net:http:
Fetched 38.0 MB in 23s (1,625 kB/s)
Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ppa/ubuntu/pool/main/s/spatialite/libspatialite5_4.1.0-2~precise1_amd64.deb
Unable to connect to ppa.launchpad.net:http:
Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ppa/ubuntu/pool/main/p/proj/libproj-dev_4.8.0-3~precise2_amd64.deb
Unable to connect to ppa.launchpad.net:http:
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?

The command "sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends autoconf2.13
autotools-dev debhelper fakeroot flex bison libcairo2-dev libfftw3-dev
libfreetype6-dev libgdal-dev libgeos-dev libglu1-mesa-dev libjpeg-dev
libpng-dev libtiff-dev libmysqlclient-dev libncurses5-dev libpq-dev
libproj-dev proj-bin libreadline-dev libsqlite3-dev libwxgtk2.8-dev
libxmu-dev python python-wxgtk2.8 python-dev unixodbc-dev libnetcdf-dev
netcdf-bin dpatch libblas-dev liblapack-dev python-numpy" failed and exited
with 100 during .

Your build has been stopped.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Travis CI <builds at travis-ci.org> wrote:

> GRASS-GIS / grass-ci (master)
> Build #225 has errored.
> 13 minutes and 1 second
> Václav Petráš a69e8aa Changeset →
>   no G2C necessary for la.h
>
> This finishes incomplete r54193 and is necessary after r66101.
>

> git-svn-id: https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk@66103
15284696-431f-4ddb-bdfa-cd5b030d7da7

> Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?
>
> Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build
environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.