[GRASS-dev] r.resample.rst behavior does not match manual

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:09:57 PDT 2015

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 1:01 PM, Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu>
wrote:

> Thanks for all the responses and fixes. I should have some time in the
> next week to look at these.

Please see also my comments in "r.in.lidar: height aboveground" where I say:

r.resamp.rst should honor the resolution of the data since we are
resampling from that resolution or at least it should have a flag for it.
Similarly to r.in.lidar, we often want to resample to match some existing
raster which we can only do using region.

Does somebody think my idea is worth creating a patch? Did somebody looked
to the source code already?

Best,
Vaclav

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2015-September/076188.html