[GRASS-dev] v.in.lidar: store return or class as category

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Tue Sep 29 06:26:32 PDT 2015

As an example, the new North Carolina data set ( 2014 +) , the LiDAR
classes above 12 are being used for roads, (13) and bridges (14) .  I have
attached a two page flyer on the current NC project as a pdf.  If it
doesn't come through on the email list, let me know and I will email it
directly to you

Doug