[GRASS-dev] m.printws - new module recommendation/announcement

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:49:12 PDT 2016

Hello Robert,

I would like to test this new add-on very much, but I haven't been able to
install it with g.extension as explained here:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass73/manuals/g.extension.html for the case of
repositories other than SVN. This is the command I'm using:

g.extension m.printws url=
github.com/kuszinger/giscomgrass7addons/tree/master/m.printws
Fetching <m.printws> from
<
https://github.com/kuszinger/giscomgrass7addons/tree/master/m.printws/archive/master.zip

(be patient)...
ERROR: Extension <m.printws> not found

(I'm using a freshly recompiled grass73 - r69069M under Linux-Fedora24)

Am I using g.extension properly? Any ideas?

Best,
Vero