[GRASS-dev] Source code link in Addons

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:01:49 PST 2016

Hi :)

I checked what Markus says, and yes the links appear in addons if I
call g.manual some-addon from 72 or 73, but I am not redirected to the
source code. Instead, I get the following:

Trac Error
No node grass/trunk/home/veroandreo/tmp/grass7-veroandreo-18093/tmppTzxLm/t.rast.out.xyz
at revision 70080

Do you get the same or is something in my PC only?

Thanks much!
Vero