[GRASS-dev] i.superpixels.slic ( was: #3142 Implementing SLIC image segmentation)

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Dec 20 03:06:34 PST 2016

On 20/12/16 10:04, Markus Metz wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the implementation! Since this is work in progress, the
> module could be moved from grass-addons to sandbox until the name and
> options are fixed?

I had suggested addons since this allows Windows users who do not have
the compilation chain installed to install it via g.extension for
testing, as addons are automatically compiled for Windows.

But we can move it to sandbox if you think it is better, and teach the
windows users how to install the necessary tools for compilation...

Moritz