[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r67473 - grass/trunk/mswindows

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Jan 3 13:34:31 PST 2016

Hi Martin,

Martin Landa wrote
> Hi,

> svn_grass@

> >:
>> -IF EXIST "%GISBASE%\extrabin\R.exe" %GISBASE%\extrabin\R path
>> +IF EXIST "%ProgramFiles%\R\" %GISBASE%\extrabin\R path
>
> you are checking %ProgramFiles%\R\ and then calling
> %GISBASE%\extrabin\R, is it right? Ma

yes.

we don't ship R in our winGRASS distribution, but we have to test if there
is a R installation, hence:
+IF EXIST "%ProgramFiles%\R\"

but we ship [1] which are living in %GISBASE%\extrabin\.

calling R path sets magically the R to %PATH%. this works in standalone
installer.

unfortunately it doesn't work in osgeo4w-winGRASS until [2] isn't solved.

[1]
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/mswindows/external/rbatch
[2] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/413

-----