[GRASS-dev] Problem with the wxpython gui

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 05:09:06 PST 2016

Hi,

> The error is from ./gui/wxpython/core/gconsole.py line 384
>
>  if Debug.GetLevel() == 0 and grass.debug_level(force=True) == 0:
>
> In the version of python grass script I use, the command
> grass.debug_level(force=True) raises an error.
>
> For now, I can use the gui by replacing grass.debug_level(force=True) by
> grass.debug_level().
>
> I want to know if I'm anyone has experienced this bug  and if the fix will
> not cause other issues ?

it's not the bug, please upgrade your GRASS installation as whole. You
cannot use up-to-date wxGUI code against out-dated python libs. The
debug_level() function has been modified in [1] together with GUI. Ma

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/67609/

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa