[GRASS-dev] python manuals pages

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Tue Mar 8 05:12:42 PST 2016

Vaclav Petras wrote:

> > > We should look at Travis.
> >
> > There was no notice...
>

> ...which is an issue. I added CFLAGS in r67999 but I'm not sure how to do
> it properly. Even it it works, I'm not sure if it is correct (it is
> probably overriding whatever was set before). The build is fine.

Check the value of CFLAGS in include/Make/Platform.make when you don't
set it in the environment. I think that autoconf defaults to "-g -O2"
for gcc.

For a release build, I'd suggest -O2 and -Wall, plus whatever else you
want to add. -g will enlarge the binaries with debug information, but
"make strip" or "make install-strip" will remove it.