[GRASS-dev] ASTER radiance, top-of-atmosphere reflectance and temperature

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:32:15 PDT 2016

Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago I was having problems with i.aster.toar [1]. after
Nikos' input with his bash script for calculation radiance and reflectance
for ASTER images, I made a python version that calculates radiance,
reflectance (VNIR/SWIR) and temperature (TIR). Output of temperature can be
in Kelvin, Celsius or Fahrenheit.

The user can process all bands ('all'), pre-defined subsets (vnir, swir,
vnswir, tir) or a choice of bands.

Radiance is calculated by default, while reflectance and temperature are
optional.

I'd appreciate if anyone could test it.

best

Carlos

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2016-February/073762.html
--
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Energy and Environment - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil

http://carlosgrohmann.com
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5073-5572
Can’t stop the signal.