[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7.0.4 Mac binaries posted

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon May 2 10:53:50 PDT 2016

I just posted the new GRASS 7.0.4 binaries. Available at: http://grassmac.wikidot.com

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Because of architecture incompatibility between the current MatPlotLib framework available on the Kingchaos site and the necessary dual architecture (32/64 bit) build of the binaries I distribute, I've replaced the framework for MatPlotLib with a slightly older, 32 bit version on my site.

You should install this 32 bit version if you need MatPlotLib based interfaces in GRASS to work correctly (like the interactive supervised classification module).

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)