[GRASS-dev] seg fault of i.atcorr on quickbird

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 28 10:34:14 PST 2016

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Nikos Alexandris
<nik at nikosalexandris.net> wrote:
> Nikos:
>> Back in August, I thoroughly checked running the (modified) python script
>> against each and every sensor's spectral response data (in form of CSVs)
>> we have in our repo.
>>
>> I'll give it a quick check -- I can only work on it after December the
>> 1st though.
>

> The uploaded file is wrong in term of units.  Please see the attached,
> here-in, spectral response values (+ the output template) set in the
> correct unit. It works fine for me.  I think we had uploaded, back in
> August, the "correct" one.

No, we didn't upload any Quickbird related CSV in August... see log:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/log/grass/trunk/imagery/i.atcorr

But you are right, the first column got messed up in the reformatting
of the CSV file. Fixed in SVN in r69943 (trunk), r69942 (7.2), r69941
(7.0).

The result from python create_iwave.py sensors_csv/quickbird2.csv is
quite different from the "rubbish" definition currently found in
iwave.cpp (originates from r60610).
I have updated the iwave.cpp code accordingly in all 7 branches and trunk.

Yann, others: Please test.

Markus