[GRASS-dev] t.rast.out.xyz not exporting all cells in the computational region

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 05:10:58 PST 2016

Hello devs,

AFAIU, to activate the NULL export in r.out.xyz is then a trivial change,
but we do not know which letter to use as flag because -n is already used
to indicate the opposite behaviour (?). Is it too difficult to change
default behaviour to export NULL values and keep then, the -n flag as in
r.stats to not export/report NULL values?

I'm asking from ignorance, I would not know how to implement that myself.
Sorry for bothersome... and thanks much!!

Best,
Vero