[GRASS-dev] Temporary 3D raster or delete 3D raster in C

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 19:08:23 PDT 2016

Hi all,

in r3.in.lidar I want to use temporary 3D rasters. There might be ways to
avoid the need for it, but 3D raster is just the easiest thing for me.

What I need is to delete the temporary raster after I finish the
processing. Ideally I would call something like "close and remove" so that
no more things are written, just deleted. However, I would be fine also
with just writing it using Rast3d_close() and then removing it.

Do you have some suggestions how to solve this?

Thanks,
Vaclav