[GRASS-dev] test of compiling GRASS Mac under El Capitan

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Sep 8 13:33:22 PDT 2016

I finally have a test Mac with El Capitan on it to see if it can compile GRASS. It looks like it does so with no problem. If anyone is able and would like to test it, I've compiled builds fresh from the SVN today of GRASS 7.0, 7.2, and 7.3 and put them into a sharable dropbox folder at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4t0h1x8xwz9qnlh/AACFl4WQNtUPSAPtFE4Eg1Eua?dl=0

These do NOT fix any problems with SIP on the Mac, nor do they use wxPython 3. I just need to make sure I can compile things as they are now if I upgrade my computer to the current OS.

If others have no problem with these, I will post them to the GRASS for Mac website.

Thanks
Michael

C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)