[GRASS-dev] v.in.osm

Štěpán Turek stepan.turek at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 9 14:34:10 PST 2017

Hi,

I incline to clean up the data as a default. The module should behave in a
user-friendly way therefore expected behavior should be the default one.

I guess that most users would expect to import the data in topologically
correct format. If the topology is wrong, a user can get totally misleading
results (wrongly assuming they are correct) from various vector modules
which is not very nice.

Stepan