[GRASS-dev] Stats not updated on OpenHub

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:47:30 PST 2017

Hello Markus,
I removed all code locations and re-added only trunk (as per OpenHub
suggestion to have trunk only). At the moment it has downloaded 48 of
35343 files. We'll see if it helps.

Also I noticed that our main website First time user page[1] links to
7.0 Quickstart page. Could you fix that?

Thanks,
Māris.

1. https://grass.osgeo.org/documentation/first-time-users/