[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r71318 - grass/trunk

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Jul 29 13:00:13 PDT 2017

Markus and Vaclav,

Is this a runnable version of GRASS under Docker or a compilable version of GRASS?

Cheers
Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)