[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 7.0.6

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:12:17 PDT 2017

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 9:15 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> given the important ctypes/GCC 7 fix in trac #3331

has this been properly tested on all supported platforms?

> I suggest to also
> release GRASS GIS 7.0.6 (currently unplanned).

are there any features in 7.0 that are not present or not working in 7.2?

If not, I would rather encourage users to upgrade to 7.2.y instead of
providing a new 7.0.y release.

Some bug fixes might have been backported from trunk to relbr72, but not to
relbr70. These would need to be backported to relbr70 as well.

my2c

Markus M