[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS and GSoC

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Mar 28 03:15:27 PDT 2017

Hi Zeke,

I cannot offer to mentor your project, but I could make some shell scripts available for you, that turn publicly available data into GRASS Locations and mapsets.
It is not really much, but depending on the approach you choose they might be a helpful startingpoint.

BTW. comparable tools to r.modis for other sensors would be awesome too!!!

Cheers,
Stefan